Here we will share the guide for Root and install TWRP Recovery On Xiaomi Black Shark. After rooting your device you will get many special features and you can modify the system.
This is the first gaming smartphone from Xiaomi. If you buy this device and want to adjust it, then you are the right place. Today we share "TWRP for Xiaomi Black Shark" and a guide to the "Xiaomi Black Shark root" from the XDA forum. Thank you to the XDA Senior Member "Mauronofrio", for building an unofficial TWRP for Black Shark. Here we share a complete guide to Root and install TWRP Recovery On Xiaomi Black Shark.
Root and Install TWRP Recovery for Xiaomi Black Shark
You can even change system settings to improve device performance or adjust to root Xiaomi Black Shark. In this post, we will root with Magisk's help. After rooting your device, you can easily use the root, mod supported application for additional features. To root your device, you first need to install TWRP recovery on Xiaomi Black Shark.
Bugs in the TWRP:
- Decrypt is not working for now.
- Backup still has some problems using it carefully.
If you want to install custom ROM or any mod then need to install TWRP Recovery and root access. Here we provide official TWRP v3.2.3 for Xiaomi Black Shark. So let’s go to the steps below to root and Install TWRP Recovery on Xiaomi Black Shark.
- Charge your device, minimum 70%.
- Backup your important data, in case remove all data.
- Install Xiaomi Driver.
- Enable Developer Options and USB Debugging on Xiaomi device.
Go to settings ⇒ About phone ⇒ Tap on “build number” 7 times to enable developer options.
Go to your settings ⇒ Developer options ⇒ tick the “ USB debugging ” checkbox.
- Remove all password or fingerprint from your device.
- Download the below files then read the guide.
Download Xiaomi Black Shark TWRP Recovery
- TWRP recovery for Xiaomi Black Shark: twrp-3.2.3-0-blackshark.img
Download other required files:
- ADB Tool: ADBFASTBOOT TOOL
- Download Magisk from Here.
how to Install Official TWRP For Xiaomi Black Shark
1. First Read Preparation Unlock Bootloader Download Required Files.
2. Download “adb-fastboot-tool-2019.zip” extract it in a desktop.
Download TWRP img and all files from above. Then copy all those files in your device and do keep a copy of TWRP on the computer.
3. Rename TWRP recovery IMG file “twrp-3.2.3-0-blackshark.img” to “recovery.img” and copy to adb-fastboot-tool-2019 folder.
4. Open CMD windows in adb-fastboot-tool-2019 folder by Shift + Mouse Right click.
5. Connect your device to the PC, make sure USB Debugging is enabled.
6. Now Reboot your Redmi Note 6 Pro in Bootloader Mode, using this command.
adb reboot bootloader
› If you get Permission popup in your device then Allow it.
7. Once your device in fastboot mode, Now paste this command on command window and hit enter to install TWRP recovery.
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
8. Now run the command below to boot in the TWRP mode.
fastboot boot recovery.img
9. That’s it to install TWRP. If you want to Root Black Shark then follow the guide below.
Xiaomi Black Shark Root
- Turn off your phone and turn into recovery mode By Volume UP + Power.
- Go to Install Navigate to Magisk.zip Swipe to install.
- Reboot your phone.
Also Read More :
- Download TWRP for HTC U12+ Guide To Install and Rooting with Magisk
- Download Wallpapers Apple iPhone XS In FHD Resolution (Update)
- Guide To Root Honor 7A with Magisk and Install TWRP Recovery
- How to Guide Change Emoji And Font On Huawei/Honor Devices [NO-ROOT]
- Download Latest MIUI 10 THEME For Samsung Galaxy Devices
- Donwload ASus ROG Phone Camera For Any Android Device (Including Other Stocs Application)
- Donwload Stock wallpapers Meizu 16x in FD Resolution
- Guide to Install OnePlus Launcher With Recent Apps Interface For Android Pie Device
- Download Stock Wallpapers Huawei P20 Pro In UHD Resolution
- Download Wallpaper Huawei Y7 2018 Stock In FHD Resolution