Oppo A7 is a good quality Smartphone, which comes with a 6.2-inch Super PLS TFT capacitive touch screen powered by a 1.8 GHz Octa-core processor along with 4 GB RAM and this device runs on the Android V 8.1 (Oreo) operating system. If you use this Smartphone and look for ways to root, you are in the right place because I have provided step-by-step tutorials to root the Oppo A7 here.
By following the rooting tutorial provided here, you can rooting Oppo A7 Smartphone and get the ability to install custom-made Android applications, custom recovery (TWRP or CWM recovery), install custom firmware ROMs, etc.
Step 1: Although the rooting process given here is not a process of losing data, it never hurts to have a backup of personal data on your Smartphone. So, take a backup before starting with the rooting tutorial.
Step 2: Make sure your device has at least 50-60% of the battery in it before starting with the rooting procedure.
Step 3: Now activate the USB Debugging Mode on your Smartphone by following this path: Settings -> Developer Options -> USB Debugging. If you can't see the developer options in your device's settings, activate it by following this path: Settings -> About Phone (tap on Creation Number 5-7 times to activate it).
Step 4: Next, Download Oppo A7 USB driver and install it on your computer so that you can connect your device to PC.
After you complete all of these preliminary tasks, you can proceed to the rooting tutorial given below.
Tutorial for Rooting Oppo A7 Using iRoot:
Step 1: To start, download iRoot (previously vRoot) and install the application on your computer. When finished, launch iRoot on your PC.
Step 2: Now connect your Smartphone to the computer using the original USB data cable. If you have installed your device's USB driver on the computer correctly, iRoot will identify your device.
Step 3: Next, click the green "Root" button to start the rooting process. After the rooting process is complete, your device will reboot automatically.
Step 4: Now, click the "Complete" button and unplug your Smartphone.
There he is. Now, you have successfully completed rooting the Oppo A7 Smartphone using the Rooting iRoot One-Click tool. To confirm, install the Root Checker for Android on your device and confirm your device's root rights.
Also Read More :
- Download TWRP for HTC U12+ Guide To Install and Rooting with Magisk
- Download Wallpapers Apple iPhone XS In FHD Resolution (Update)
- Guide To Root Honor 7A with Magisk and Install TWRP Recovery
- How to Guide Change Emoji And Font On Huawei/Honor Devices [NO-ROOT]
- Download Latest MIUI 10 THEME For Samsung Galaxy Devices
- Donwload ASus ROG Phone Camera For Any Android Device (Including Other Stocs Application)
- Donwload Stock wallpapers Meizu 16x in FD Resolution
- Guide to Install OnePlus Launcher With Recent Apps Interface For Android Pie Device
- Download Stock Wallpapers Huawei P20 Pro In UHD Resolution
- Download Wallpaper Huawei Y7 2018 Stock In FHD Resolution
- Guide To root Install TWRP Recovery On Xiaomi Black Shark
- Download Wallpapers Stock Xiaomi Black Shark 2 , Specifications And Features
- Download Google Camera OnePlus 3/3T (Stable Version)