Hello MIUI User,
MIUI Xiaomi is known for its customization capabilities where you can use any MIUI Theme to change the look of your Xiaomi Device whenever you want. Today I will share a very interesting and fun MIUI Theme for your Xiaomi Redmi device.
P20 PRO X MIUI Theme is a fun theme that comes with a completely new design and style that will surprise you. This Xiaomi theme displays a very clean and decent layout on all your devices. The icons are amazing, the notification panel looks beautiful with a completely new status bar, the settings look better and other MIUI applications such as Phone, Messaging, File manager, Contacts, and Volume panels have a similar layout which makes this theme more premium . This Redmi theme is completely free to use and you can easily download it on your Redmi and Mi devices with the official Theme Shop Link.
Also, the PRO X Mi Theme works well on all Xiaomi devices running MIUI 11. Yes, this is the MIUI 11 theme that looks pretty cool and functions like a charm without problems. If you are looking for MIUI 10 or MIUI 11 themes, then you get it here. Give your device a refreshing look with PRO X MIUI 11 Theme. This is a blend of color, consistency, and maybe you might consider it one of the best MIUI themes for your routine use.
If you like changing the Mi theme and want a different look on your device each time then just download the PRO X MIUI theme on your Xiaomi Redmi device running MIUI 10 or MIUI 11 with the official Theme Shop Link.
PRO X MIUI Theme Preview
Download Links : click here
How to apply MIUI themes on your Xiaomi Redmi phones using MIUI Theme Editor
- Download the mtz theme file from the above link.
- Download MIUI Theme editor from Google Play Store - MIUI Theme editor.
- Open the MIUI Theme Editor app.
- Now select the Browse option and locate the Third Party Theme mtz file.
- Select the Start option.
- Select the Next option.
- Now select the Finish option.
- A message will appear to install that theme. Select the Install option.
- The theme has been successfully installed. Now, go to the Theme Store and you will see that the third party theme you installed is here. Click on it and Apply it.
Install Third Party MIUI Themes on Custom MIUI Roms
- If you are using custom MIUI 10 or MIUI 11 based Roms like Xiaomi.eu, MIUIRoom, MIUIPro, etc then you can also use this third party theme on your device. You can easily install this MIUI 11 theme mtz without the need of downloading any App. Custom MIUI Roms allows third party themes to get installed and the option is enabled by default. Here is how you can install -
- Open the Theme Store app.
- Select the Themes option.
- Scroll down and you will see an option Import. Click on it.
- Select the file manager and locate the .mtz file.
- Wait until it imports the theme and then the theme will appear there.
- Now click on theme to apply it.
Restart your device after applying themes if they overlap or don't look right. This theme has been tested successfully on my Redmi Note 4 and works fine without problems.
For a better experience, always download themes from the Official Xiaomi Theme Shop.