Nokia is one of the Best Smartphone brands from 2008, first they came with Symbian OS and after Android, they also launched Nokia Android phones. They have superior and mid-range Android phones. Nokia devices use Qualcomm and MediaTek, both chipsets on their devices. As Samsung, Flashing Tools Xiaomi Nokia does not have an official flash tool. But Angdaanley xda forum members created an unofficial Nokia Flash Tool called the Nokia X Flasher. With Nokia X Flasher you can flash Nokia Android devices, Unbrick Nokia devices, Update Nokia Devices, also you can install boot files and recover images.
Nokia Flash Tool helps you to recover your device from a difficult brick shape if you install Stock and Custom Rom incorrectly. This Nokia X Flasher tool also updates your new Android Version Android 7.0, Android 8.0. This tool supports all old Nokia Android devices. Here we have shared the latest Nokia X Flasher Download link and how to use it.
What’s Nokia X Flasher Tool?
The Nokia Flash Tool is developed by AngSanley that permits the user to Flash firmware on their Nokia devices. With the Nokia flashtool, user can Upgrade or Downgrade Firmware. The Tool also helps you to Unbrick Nokia Device from Hardbrick and Softbrick. Nokia Flash tool is an instrument developed by AngSanley to flash Stock Firmware/ROMs on Nokia devices. The user can flash Firmware with the fastboot method, and you have to download the full firmware zip file to flash with this tool.
Old Nokia Android device X, X+, XL
- First of all, charge your device's battery because it's annoying.
- Backup device applications, Messages, Contacts, Gallery You can use Dr.Fone - Recover (Android) for that.
- This tool requires the NET Framework runtime on your PC, so install the latest NET Framework to run the flash tool.
- fastboot Driver must be installed on your pc because this tool will use fastboot mode to restore your Nokia device.
- Download this tool and read the guide.
Nokia X Flasher Changelogs:-
– Compiled using .NET 3.5
– Fully compatible with Windows XP and up
– new AngSanleyEngine 1.3
– logo change, thanks to @blakegriplingph
– autodetect device, no need to press “Detect Device” 😀
– new progress bar
– flashed files of all files added
– changed “Detect Device” to “Detect Device Manually.”
– Nokia XL compatibility
Nokia Flash Tool Features:
Firmware Flashing - This tool allows you to update the ROM and firmware of your Nokia X series phone on old Nokia Android phones. You need to download your phone's firmware zip and load it into the tool.
Flash Boot, recovery, data, system - This tool can flash Boot, recovery, data, system files so that you can easily adjust the device, you can also root the device and change recovery.
Easy interface - This tool has a simple interface that allows users to easily update the firmware on their Nokia phones.
Windows platform support - Nokia Flash Tools supports Windows platforms up to Windows 10, also Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP. And the tool will run on 32 and 64-bit operating systems.
Download Latest Nokia X Flasher v18.104.22.168
So here is the tool download link which supports Nokia X, Nokia X+, Nokia XL series phones, The tool size is only 800KB. The tool requires Net Framework to run the program so install the runtime if you getting any error by running this app.
Download Link ⇒ Nokia_X_Flasher_v22.214.171.124.zip
How to use Nokia X Flasher
- First install adb and fastboot drivers on your PC to connect your device to fastboot mode.
- Download the complete stock rom and extract, or boot, the recovery image that you want to flash.
- Turn off the device and hold the Volume Down button and the Power button until it boots into fastboot mode.
- Run the Nokia X Flasher EXE file.
- Now browse all systems, boot, recovery, preload, variants for full flashing
- Once you sure you have put the right files, click on Start Flashing and wait about 15 minutes, and after that click on the Reboot button.